wtorek, 10 maja 2011

The Songs Of Rod Temperton (include Michael Jackson - The Lady In My Life Full Version) [2002/UK/Chrysalis Music Ltd.]

Dość cenny i unikatowy box trafił w moje ręce. Wiem, że w Polsce poza mną jeszcze jedna osoba jest w posiadaniu tego wydawnictwa. Jeśli jest ktoś jeszcze, to liczę na to, iż napisze co nie co w komentarzu do tego wpisu...a wracając do tematu, oto promocyjny, dwu-płytowy box The Songs Of Rod Temperton, wydany w 2002 roku przez Chrysalis Music w UK

 
 
 
 

 A co w tym boxie takie szczególnego, spytać by się mógł ktoś, ano tylko tu znajdziemy pełną wersję utwory The Lady In My Life Michael'a Jackson'a trwającą 6 min 10 sek. Na albumie Thriller utwór ten jest w krótszej wersji (niestety). Po Sieci krążyły kiedyś plotki, że na Michael Jackson - The Essential 3.0 miała znaleźć się ta dłuższa wersja właśnie, jednak informacja ta okazała się tylko plotką.
 

Box wykonany jest bardzo estetycznie, jak na produkt, który nigdy nie znalazł się na żadnej półce w sklepie. Szkoda, że wiele komercyjnych wydawnictw prezentuje się o wiele gorzej ...


Booklet:

 
 
 

The Songs Of Rod Temperton
tracklist:
DISC 1:
1. Michael Jackson - Thriller
2. Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom
3. George Benson - Give Me The Night
4. Patti Austin & James Ingram - Baby, Come To Me
5. Michael Jackson - Rock With You 
6. Heatwave - The Groove Line
7. Quincy Jones feat. Al B Sure!, James Ingram, El Debarge & Barry White - The Secret Garden (Intro)
8. Quincy Jones feat. Al B Sure!, James Ingram, El Debarge & Barry White - The Secret Garden
9. Heatwave - Ain't No Half Steppin'
10. Siedah Garrett - Nobody Does Me
11. Mica Paris - You Put A Move On My Heart
12. Quincy Jones - Razzamatazz
13. George Benson - Turn Out The Lamplight
14. The Manhattan Transfer - Spice Of Life
15. Donna Summer - Love Is In Control (Finger On The Trigger)
DISC 2:
1. Heatwave - Boogie Nights
2. James Ingram & Michael McDonald - Yah Mo Be There
3. Heatwave - Always And Forever
4. George Benson - Love X Love
5. Michael Jackson - Baby Be Mine             
6. Michael Jackson - The Lady In My Life (Full Version)
7. Bob James - Sign Of The Times
8. Michael Jackson - Off The Wall
9. Brothers Johnson - Treasure
10. Anita Baker - Mystery
11. Margaret Avery - Miss Celie's Blues
12. Quincy Jones & Barry White - Slow Jams           
13. Klymaxx - Man Size Love
14. George Benson - Off Broadway
15. Quincy Jones - Oprah's Theme

The Songs Of Rod Temperton
The Lady In My Life (Full Version) running time: 06:10
full lyrics:

There'll be no darkness tonight
Lady our love will shine
Just put your trust in my heart
And meet me in paradise
You're every wonder in this world to me
A treasure time won't steal away

So let me keep you warm
Through the shadows of the night
Let me touch you with my love
I can make you feel so right
Just come into my arms
While the world goes spinnin' by
And in the glow of candlelight
I will show you you're the lady in my life

Don't need no fortune or fame
I just want you close to me
No time for castles in space
Or livin' in make believe
I'd trade it all for just a rainy day
As long as I know you'll be there

So listen to my heart
Lay your body next to mine
Let me fill you with my dreams
I can make you feel so right
And baby through the years
Gonna love you more each day
So I promise you tonight
That you'll always be the lady in my life

Lay back in my tenderness
Let's make this a night we won't forget
Girl, I need your sweet caress
Reach out to a fantasy
Two hearts in the beat of ecstasy
Come to me

And I will keep you warm
Through the shadows of the night
Let me touch you with my love
I can make you feel so right
And baby through the years
Even when we're old and gray
I will love you more each day
'Cause you will always be the lady in my life

 
 
 

The Songs Of Rod Temperton
(For Promotional Use Only)

DISC 1 Matrix#: RT1
DISC 2 Matrix#: RT2

2002 Chrysalis Music Ltd.
http://www.chrysalismusic.co.uk/ 

2 komentarze:

  1. Wow, gratulacje :). Szczerze mówiąc pierwszy raz słyszę o tym boxie. Musi być naprawdę rzadki. Niesamowity rarytas :). Jeszcze raz gratuluję i zazdroszczę ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Faktycznie, mała grupa osób wie o tym wydawnictwie ... no i na dodatek nie ukazało się ono nigdy jako komercyjny produkt...

    OdpowiedzUsuń